I am a User-Centred UI/UX Designer with over 15 years of industry experience specialising in Visual Design, Creative Direction, Interaction Design, Rapid Prototyping and Usability Testing.
I ensure end-to-end involvement in the product development process from concept through to delivering pixel-perfect visuals.
I have worked with numerous high-profile clients such as Apple, Nissan, Renault, GSK, BlackBerry, Nokia, John Lewis and Unilever.
- Advanced skills in pixel-perfect web and mobile design, typography and layout with a strong
eye for detail
- Strong understanding of the visual design principles for touch-screen mobile and tablet devices and the subsequent implementation processes for these
- The ability to manage a number of projects for multiple clients and for which I am the primary designer, taking full responsibility for the design from initial concept through to delivery as well as managing and mentoring a team of creatives
- Excellent written, verbal and demonstration skills including the confidence to present ideas and concepts to key stakeholders and senior members of an organisation
- Close collaboration with Programme Managers, Product Owners, Engineering teams and Copywriters to produce designs that effectively deliver the correct concept and message
- Keeping up to date on the latest UI/UX trends with a passion for User-Centred Design
- Art direction and conceptual design experience, including brain-storming, creating scamps and sketching ideas
- Experience with UX design methodologies, creating wireframes, user journeys and user flows
- Experience of working in an Agile work environment
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch as well as creating design-rapid prototypes in Marvel and InVision
- Producing visual assets, style guides and production guidelines for developers
- Hand-coding HTML and CSS for creating prototypes and building full websites