I’m a seasoned UX Designer driven by curiosity and motivated by the prospect of creating and delivering stunning experiences and visual design to solve real world problems.
I have extensive experience leading design projects across the entire product lifecycle, from research through to pixel-perfect visuals.
Along the way, I’ve been fortunate enough to work with companies such as John Lewis, Lloyds Bank, Ford and HSBC.
- Empathising with users through interviews, focus groups, questionnaires to gain insights and understanding for who I am designing for.
- Synthesise research insights and define project scope and a design strategy
- User-centered approach, solving problems for real people and validating business requirements through user testing
- Creating key UX deliverables including user personas, user testing results and journey maps
- Ideation and conceptual design experience, including brain-storming, creating scamps and sketching ideas
- Translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Advanced skills in creating pixel-perfect visual designs
- The ability to manage a number of projects for multiple clients and for which I am the primary designer, taking full responsibility for the design from initial research through to delivery as well as managing and mentoring a team of creatives
- Excellent written, verbal and demonstration skills including the confidence to present ideas and concepts to key stakeholders and senior members of an organisation
- Close collaboration with Product Managers, Product Owners, Engineering teams and Copywriters
- Keeping up to date on the latest UI/UX trends with a passion for User-Centred Design
- Experience of working in an Agile work environment
- High proficiency in software such as Sketch and Axure as well as creating rapid prototypes in Marvel and InVision
- Hand-coding HTML and CSS